Find & Follow Colleagues Via Your Company Directory
Access your People Directory for a list of all users in your Domain. From here, access user profiles, follow users, or find a colleague you’re looking for.
You can find and follow colleagues via your People Directory. Access your People Directory by clicking on the People tab from the left-hand navigation.
This will bring you to a list of all the users in your network. To follow colleagues, click on the grey star in the upper left corner of their profile picture. After you’re following a colleague, the grey star will turn blue. Follow colleagues you care about or collaborate with.
You can sort your users by first name or last name or in ascending or descending order. You can also view your colleagues in different ways by clicking on the four tabs on the left hand side of your screen.
- Advanced filter options have built in conditional operators to find people matching multiple criteria. For example
- Matches Any, Matches All and Match None to narrow people in specific teams or dropdown type profile attributes
- Equal To, Not Equal To, Is Empty and Contains conditions on text type profile attributes
- Before, After and On conditions on date type profile attributes
- You can also just type in any text in the people search bar directly and it would search in most of the profile attributes to show the matching network users
- Finally you can save your advanced search filters by giving it a name for later use